You have just moved to Lanzarote, or need professional support with the local authorities? We will help you with any paperwork problems you may have.

Spanish Residencia

We offer a range of services regarding the local authorities: 

  • Becoming a resident (residencia)
  • Registering on the electoral roll (empadronado)
  • Applying for NIE/ NIF numbers
  • Car transfers (buying or selling cars)
  • Registration or exchange of driving licenses

Any other paperwork:

Apart from the official paperwork from authorities you may have daily issues that need to be dealt with. If you want us to take these headaches, we are offering you our services translating bank letters or official documents, and professional help with phone calls. We explain you the terms and conditions of your rental contract, etc. 

Verbal translations

If you have an appointment with the bank, the notary, your landlord, your business partner or your local Spanish doctor and need a translator we accompany you, taking away any stress you might otherwise have with the language.

Wrap up

We guarantee a professional service and absolute discretion. Call us, or send us an E-Mail. We will be glad to help you!

©  2017     itp Lanzarote   |   idiomas, traducciones & proyectos   |   Legal notes